With its beautiful backdrop, convenient location, and excellent facilities, Conwy Marina is the obvious choice to keep your boat. All the staff at Conwy are here to make your stay as enjoyable and safe as possible – if you have any questions just ask, and they will do whatever we can to help.
In North Wales whether you are local or coming from further afield, Conwy is easily accessed via the A55.
- 500 sheltered and secure pontoon berths.
- 24 hour staffing.
- Gasoil (red diesel – not for road use) and unleaded petrol available on the fuel pontoon.
- Toilets, showers, laundry and telephones are all available in the Marina Service building. There is also a TV relaxation area.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- A holding tank pump out facility is available on the fuel pontoon.
- Water and electricity (240 volts/15 amp) is available on most pontoons. 32 amp supplies are available on a limited number of pontoons.
- A full boatyard service is provided. Trained, qualified staff operate our 30T mobile hoist. 8 weeks storage ashore is included within the annual berthing rate.
- A well lit area of CCTV covered hard standing is available adjacent to the marina office.
- An annual dredging programme is undertaken using our own cutter suction dredger ‘The Little Orme’.
- Chandlery, boat sales, boat and engine repair, powerboat training and rigging services are provided on site.
- Free car parking is available on site.
- The Mulberry Public House serves excellent food and drinks on site.
- A general store, The Mulberry Stores, also operates from the marina and a cashpoint is available.
- The Conwy Morfa public slipway is adjacent to the marina.
- The marina is linked to Conwy’s new harbour quay and town by the delightful ‘marine walk’.
- The marina is adjacent to the nationally renowned Conwy Golf Club
Click on the Thumbnail below for more information on our area