Jeanneau NC 11 voted power boat of the year
Designed by Garroni and Premorel, The Jeanneau NC 11 (New Concept), is a totally new rethink on making space for life aboard a motor boat. The Jeanneau NC 11 is contemporary and elegant, this is complemented by visual transparency and seamless space.
Stern-drive transmission for the Jeanneau NC 11 was carefully-chosen along with engine power unit. They are responsible design features intended to deliver economy and performance. A sophisticated product has been conceived by Jeanneau that will appeal to true connoisseurs.
A panoramic view’s a fully equipped helm station that will make coastal cruising very easy and enjoyable. Z-drive twin engine installations will make it even better giving a balance of power to weight in the correct proportions. Bright unhindered natural lighting and excellent ventilation will bring you much closer to the elements. Jeanneau NC 11 is like a new apartment with a front row seat, view of the sea. Jeanneau NC 11 offers a completely new way of life, even closer to the sea, sun and fun than you could have ever imagined.
The NC range is a design concept bringing the amenities of your home to life on the water. This is the new face of Jeanneau Motor Boating. Just imagine your living room opens onto a panoramic view of the horizon, and ever changing perfect picture window on the world, a world of beauty and elegance. Probably the most amazing feature are the large glass windows, opening sun roof and triple sliding door.
Jeanneau NC 11 Exterior
- A spacious, open cockpit with central bench seat and twin accesses to the swim platform.
- Access from the cockpit to the saloon through individual-panel sliding glass doors, for a maximum opening width.
- Side access to the helm via the wide, secure side deck.
- Large glass panels in the roof, with an opening glass sunroof, for panoramic views.
Jeanneau NC 11 Interior
- Warm contemporary décor.
- Panoramic views of the sea (windows in the hull, glass panels) from the saloon and cabins.
- A bright, spacious saloon, entirely open to the cockpit, with a wrap-around sofa and a bench seat for two at the helm, facing the sea.
- A galley perfectly integrated into the interior of the saloon.
- An owner’s cabin with a view of the sea and private walk-in closet.
- Head with separate shower compartment.
- Second cabin with a view of the sea and 2 single berths.